Online- Case Study Competitions
Each solution uploaded must be under word limit of 200- A short pitch, descriptive enough for shortlisting top ten teams to be invited for final summit during Alcheringa.
Round #2During Festival Alcheringa, where the top 10 finalist teams selected from round 1 will present infront of the panel of Summit which will have experts from all over India. Panel will announce winner, runner up and second runner up.
During the Festival, Alcheringa’19:
Day 1 – Confluence of minds
February 1st, 2019
- Inaugration of Summit in the presence of Chief Guest, Eminent speakers and students’ participants.
- Keynote by experienced personalities, followed by a networking lunch and a round table discussion.
- Round table discussion will bring young mind and experience on the same table, making it a great place for innovation.
After Day 1 participants will get a night off to build on the solution based on discussion and Q &A with eminent speakers and round table discussion held on Day 1.
Day 2 – Finals
February 2nd, 2019
- Finalists will give a final presentation in front of Judging panel and other finalists. Presentation will be a more elaborated and specific version of the pitch. Participants are free to make any changes in solution till final presentation.
- Winner, 1st runner up and 2nd runner up to be announced by the judges and to be rewarded by Alcheringa with prize worth 30k.
- All the participants will be felicitated with certificate of appreciation and medals.