Only students’ participants can avail travel reimbursement with following conditions for Team Size (Two-way reimbursement per
16 and above - 50 %
11 to 15 - 40 %
6 to 10 - 30 %
1 to 5 - 25 %
- 1. Reimbursement will be done on the evening of 4th Feb 2018 at
- 2. All reimbursements will be made with respect to sleeper class
train fare irrespective of the mode of transportation.
- 3. Teams availing online accommodation will only be considered for
- 4. If the number of team members’ increases without prior notice
reimbursements will be made according to the original size of the
team as per our database.
- 5. For teams traveling through split train journey, first the shortest
distance that can be travelled by the team is calculated and the
equivalent direct train sleeper class fare is calculated from the
Indian railways website and the reimbursement is done
- 6. All participants are required to submit the Xerox copy of their
tickets along with their Accommodation Slip in order to avail any
- Maximum reimbursement per person will be Rs. 500.
- No reimbursement will be given to team travelling by bus.
If a 7-member team is travelling from Delhi (one-way fare 700), each
team member will be given 30% of the two-way fare (i.e. 30% of Rs.
1400 = Rs. 420).