- Organizers have full authority to disqualify the participantion in case of any discrepancy.
- Contestants may perform either alone or as part of a group.
- Registrations are done at www.alcheringa.in/registrations.
- Time limit is 5 minutes (performance) + 1 minute (setting/clearance)
- Contestants must have their own needed equipment, if required
- The minimum age limit for this is 12 years
- Any special requirements or technical help must be conveyed at least one week prior to the event.
- Obscenity of any kind or inappropriate content will lead to immidiate disqualification.
- Rules are subjected to change as per requirement.
- Alcheringa team holds the right to change the rules if necessary.
- The decision of the judges will be final and binding in all cases.
- Usage of fire/water/smoke is not allowed.
- Registrations are done at www.alcheringa.in/registrations. DJ's need to upload two audio clips on an online portal in mp3 format. In the uploaded audio there must be the voice of DJ somewhere which should not disturb rhythm of the clip.
- Uploaded audio clips are to be of minimum 5 and maximum 7 minutes of duration.
- REMIXES ARE NOT ALLOWED
- A total of 20 DJs are to be selected for Pre-finals that would perform live at Alcheringa 2019.
- DJ's need to carry their own music CDs as per choice.
- The mix should contain at least three genres of music. For ex. Rock, Hip-Hop/Rap, House, etc.
- Decision of the organisers will be final and binding in all matters.
- Stick to the languages that most people know (English, Hindi, and Punjabi), though a little local mix would be entertained.
- Registrations are done at www.alcheringa.in/registrations
- Every participant has to fill the questionnaire whose linkk will be sent to the email address of the participant.
- Minimum age limit for the competition is 16 years.
- Registration form must be completely filled.
- The decision of the organiser will be considered final and binding in all matters.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their replies to the questionnaire, for the Prelims.
- Requirement of any sort must be submitted well in advance by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org. The format of the file name should be ParticipantsName_Mr&MsAlcher and subject mail should be "Entry for Mr&MsAlcher"
- Addition or removal of any round on both the days can be done by the organisers. The decision of the organiser will be considered final and binding in all matters.
- Entry restricted to participants qualified through City Elimination Only.
- Interested team can contact the Alcheringa Team/organisers before or during the fest to enquire the availibility of slots.
- Registrations are done at www.alcheringa.in/rocko.
- A total of 25 teams will come to Alcheringa for the pre-finals.
- Travel reimburement would be provided as per travel reimburement policy
- Brands need to carry their own instruments. Only a standard drum set without double base peddle would be provided.
- Explicit or offensive lyrics/gestures guarantee immediate expulsion from the stage.
- Booze/drugs/smoke are sticky not allowed in campus.