Participants are requested to report at least half an hour before each event at the event
Recorded music files required in some event should be submitted to the organizer of the event at least 1 hour before
the event starts in a format compatible with Windows Media Player, preferably mp3 format.
Any form of obscene, unacceptable
behavior or language, vulgarity, on or off stage will lead to immediate disqualification of the team.
Any kind of damage to the
stage during the performance will lead to imposition of a hefty monetary penalty on the responsible team. Any kind of damage to
the infrastructure of IIT Guwahati during the entire stay will also attract a penalty.
Team Alcheringa will not be responsible for
any loss or damage incurred by the team during their stay in the campus.
Judges decision will be final and binding on all
participants in all events. Any complaints regarding judges, decisions will not be entertained.
Organizers reserve the right to
admission, right to change the rules and to change or cancel any event without any prior notice.
Please notify us 5 days in
advance of your scheduled arrival such that we can arrange for your travel to the campus. Faculty will be accommodated in
All participants are required to carry their college identity cards or a bonafide certificate.
alcoholic drinks and/or narcotic drugs in the campus is strictly prohibited. Participants shall not enter the campus in intoxicated
state and should not possess such materials. IIT Guwahati is strictly a no smoking zone
1. All accommodation will be done in various hostels of IITG, these
are Dorm style common rooms, information of which will be
given to you at the time of registration
2. Accommodation charges applicable per person are as follows:
A minimum of Rs. 800 will be charged for 4 days of festival(Dates will be updated soon).
Meals are not included in this charge.
An additional amount of Rs. 200 will be charged per day per
person apart from the above mentioned 4 days.
Blankets are available at the extra cost of Rs. 100 which will be
refunded after the return of undamaged blanket.
3. Accommodation is availed by submitting the total amount atControl Desk on your arrival. You may asked to deposit a caution
money of Rs. 100 which will be reimbursed on the last day only if there is no reported loss to the property of IIT Guwahati.
4. We suggest you to bring your basic requirements (like toothbrush,
bed sheet, blankets etc.) for your stay in IITG.
5. Accommodation will be strictly on a first come, first serve basis.
6. Accommodation must be confirmed with the Hospitality Team beforehand before setting out your journey. In case the number of
persons in a team exceeds the number provided to us by you earlier, the extra persons will be accommodated subject to
availability. Any change in the number must be brought to the knowledge of Hospitality Team 2-3 days prior to arrival.
7. Alcohol/ Drugs/ Smoking are strictly prohibited inside the campus. Violating above rules will lead to immediate cancellation
of accommodation and depending on the severity, fine can also be imposed.
8. On ground of suspicions, your luggage can be checked by authorities.
9. Food arrangements will be done in the hostel’s mess where you will be staying. It will be available on a pay per meal basis.
Alternatively, you can eat from food stalls all over the campus or from hostel canteens.
Only students’ participants can avail travel reimbursement with following conditions for Team Size (Two-way reimbursement per
16 and above - 50 %
11 to 15 - 40 %
6 to 10 - 30 %
1 to 5 - 25 %
1. Reimbursement will be done on the evening of 4th Feb 2018 at
2. All reimbursements will be made with respect to sleeper class
train fare irrespective of the mode of transportation.
3. Teams availing online accommodation will only be considered for
4. If the number of team members’ increases without prior notice
reimbursements will be made according to the original size of the
team as per our database.
5. For teams traveling through split train journey, first the shortest
distance that can be travelled by the team is calculated and the
equivalent direct train sleeper class fare is calculated from the
Indian railways website and the reimbursement is done
6. All participants are required to submit the Xerox copy of their
tickets along with their Accommodation Slip in order to avail any
Maximum reimbursement per person will be Rs. 500.
No reimbursement will be given to team travelling by bus.
If a 7-member team is travelling from Delhi (one-way fare 700), each
team member will be given 30% of the two-way fare (i.e. 30% of Rs.
1400 = Rs. 420).