Campus Ambassadors Portal is coming soon ...
"The artist is a receptacle for emotions that come from all over the place: from the sky, from the earth, from a scrap of paper, from a passing shape, from a spider's web." - Pablo
It is a simple sketching competition based on the creativity of a person. Roam around the entire IIT campus and sketch whatever, whoever you like in this amazing competition.
1) To make the sketch only drawing sheet(A4), charcoal pen , chalks and sketching pencils of various grades will be provided by the organizers.
2) No theme , you are allowed to take the items and sketch wherever you want in the campus and sketch anything live.
3) it is a solo event.
4) you can take required items between 10:00 am to 2:00pm and you have to submit before 4:00pm. Submissions after 4:00 pm will not be entertained .
A T-shirt is no longer a cloth. It is much more than that. It is the expression of a person's choices. Its not the era of flaunting expensive brands but its the revolutionary age of making statements through the Tee you wear. But to turn a piece of cloth into an assertion requires a designer of utmost creativity. Do you think you possess that creativity? Then come to Alcheringa and make a Statement!
1) Only a white T-shirt, fabric colours and paint brushes will be provided by the organizers.
2) Participating teams need to design the T-shirt in accordance with a given theme. The theme for the event would be given by the organizers on the spot of the contest.
3) Maximum team size is of 2 members.
4) Maximum time limit is 3 hours.
Whether to become the painting or to become the painter, the choice is entirely yours as Alcheringa brings to you this face painting competition.
Team size is of 2 people, one as painter and other as the painting.
Time limit for the competition is 3 hours.
Organizers will be providing brushes of all sizes and face colours. Theme will be given on the spot .
People who are allergic to face paints are not allowed to participate.
Who hasn't spent hours reading comic books hidden inside the school books pretending to be deeply engrossed in the preparation for an exam while secretly relishing while secretly relishing in the magical world of comic characters.
The world of comics has always captured the imaginations of people making them forget all else. But gone are the days when spiderman,superman and batman were enough to be the food for our imagination. We want a new dish on the platter. Are you the person who can give us a reason to shut down our PC's and pick up a comic again?
1) The organizers will be providing the participants with sheets, sketch pens and pencil colours. However, contestants can also bring their own colours to make their comic strip more appealing.
2) Maximum team size is of 4 members.
3) Time limit for the competition is 3 hours.
The tradition of Rangoli goes back around 5000 years as a decorative folk art in India. Not only is it a beautiful way to decorate courtyards, floors and entrances of houses, but also has religious and cultural meanings. It reminds us of the bright colours and intricate designs, of the festivities and of the basic essence of traditions. Alcheringa, in an effort to promote Indian Culture and Art brings back our nostalgic childhood days in the form of a Rangoli competition. Use the given colours to make impressive and enthralling Rangoli patterns Let's bring back the childhood innocence, let's revive the Rangoli.
1) The participants need to design the rangoli based on the theme given by the organizers on the spot.
2) Maximum team size is of 2 members.
3) Each team will be provided with a space of 2X2 feet for making their rangoli.
4) The participants will be provided with blank sheets, pens/pencils and chalks for designing the rangoli and also with colours for decorating it.
5) Time limit for the competition is 3 hours.
Design the best outfit for your friend using only paper. Use your origami and fashion skills to make the perfect dress
1. This is a team event. Each team will have 3 members, one person, for whom the outfit will be designed and the others, designer of the outfit.
2. Participating teams are needed to make a dress from newspaper and other logistics provided on the spot. Newspapers, A4 sheets, Ribbons, scissor, stapler, pins, cello tape will be given to each team. Sketch pens will also be provided, if required.
3. Theme will provided on the spot by the organizers.
4. Total time given will be 3 hrs.
5. Maximum 3 people are allowed in a team.
Registrations will start in September